Name: Rannie (supervil-lynn) Rodil
Ethnicity: Mostly Filipina, Irish/Scott mixed with some other crap
Stats: 5′ 3′’ 32dd/25/37
1) If you could date any comic book, horror, sci-fi, or video game character who would it be and why?
I’ve always had a thing for Wolverine and Batman, but since the new “Siege” series came out, I’ve been eyeballing Thor. I was also considering Wolverine’s son, Daken, but he seems like he’d be pretty cold. I think Thor and Wolverine could really appreciate a woman without seeming to be too man-whorish like Bruce Wayne. So I’d choose Wolverine and Thor. I guess I really do like older men. haha.
2) Who is your favorite female comic book, horror, sci-fi, or video game character and why?
I couldn’t really say that I favor any one female character, but as of lately, I’ve been pretty intrigued by Ruby Thursday (not to be confused with Sizzler’s fancy cousin Ruby Tuesday). She’s an extremely intelligent super villain who surgically replaced her head with an computer made of malleable plastic. She can change her head into whatever she wants-weapons, human faces, a pair of wings, extra appendages…the possibilities are endless. She’s super smart, supposedly invincible with an über cool transforming head, and has a smoking hot body. Could she get any cooler? I submit that she can not!
3) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I’d want the ability to shape-shift and copy any power an individual may have like the mutant, Copycat. I’d want this assuming that there actually are others around with super powers. If not the power to travel through space and time with my mind would be my second option.
4) What is your all time favorite movie?
God…I don’t really have a favorite, but I love comedies so right off the top of my head I’d say “Happy Gilmore”.
5) What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
Does anyone remember that bad ass cartoon from the 80′s, C.O.P.S.? I remember really liking that. I think I’m gonna google it and see if I can buy it on DVD. haha. I also loved The Real Ghostbusters, Tom & Jerry, Looney Toons, Ren & Stimpy, and Animaniacs. I own all of those (except for Ghostbusters) on dvd and still watch them when I’m working on my laptop. Hmm, I think I’ll add The Real Ghostbusters series and C.O.P.S dvds to my Valentine’s wish list. =)
6) What is your favorite invention?
7) If you had the power to invent anything you could imagine, what would it be?
A teleportation device. That would be my ticket to fortune and fame. Plus, I wouldn’t have to f*ck with airlines anymore.
8) What is your favorite video game?
I love challenging folks to drunken games of Dr. Mario on my NES. My drunken style is unorthodox, yet highly effective.
9) What’s your favorite website?
FanVixens.com and choke-a-bitch.blogspot.com because they are my sites. Also youtube, of course.
10) Could you touch your toes with your fingers without bending your knees?
End of Questionnaire.